Online Course Creation
Learn How To Create And Sell Your Own Bespoke Online Training Courses - Live Events
This intensive training course covers every element of the online course creation system you will need. Learn how to identify niche markets you can capitalise on, plan and create your own online training course and follow the step-by-step creation process to getting your own training course online fast. *Live training events offered - see upcoming dates below*
The online 'education market' is expanding rapidly as the appeal of being able to learn at your own pace from the comfort of your own home is growing year on year. Online training courses are a great way for people to learn new skills, keep up to date with moving trends and gain easy access to information to advance careers without interfering with their lifestyles too much.
Online learning has created a 'speedy learning environment' and with multimedia being so easy to use these days as well as mobile internet access it also means teaching techniques are changing and this course will show you how to take advantage of this growing online trend.
- An introduction to online courses including
- How to take advantage of the rapid rise of online learning
- Creating a 'zero-touch' information business
- How to identify demand for online training courses
- Online course creation tools and resources
- Choosing an online course delivery platform
- A step-by-step tutorial on how to make your first online course
- The 7 step planning process to ensure success
- What to include in your online training course
- Recording your online courses including videos (what to do / how to do it)
- Uploading your online course videos and resources
- Resources to include within your online courses that your customers will love
The Course Also Covers:
- Adding value to your online training courses by including exams, tests and downloadable resources
- Turning Private Label Rights products into online courses and/or bonuses
- Kajabi (explanation + walk-through)
- Wishlist (explanation + walk-through)
- Learn upon (explanation + walk-through)
- Technical information and training for microphones and cameras
- Online course certification (CLASS MARKER)
Richard McMunn, Founder of 'How 2 Become', started his career in the Royal Navy serving on board HMS Invincible at the age of 16 before joining Kent Fire and Rescue services as an operational firefighter.
For the next 17 years he climbed through the ranks to Assistant Divisional Officer serving at various fire stations including Maidstone, Gravesend, Folkstone, Dover and Dartford. In 2005 Richard decided he wanted a fresh challenge and change of direction and that's when he founded "how2become" series of career guides which were designed to help job seekers gain employment.
Rick has generated over £4.5 million in online sales. The guides were so successful that Richard reached the final of the HSBC Bank Start Up Stars Award. More recently Richard has become a finalist at the National Independent Publishers Guild Awards 2012, 2013 and 2014 after being recognised for his energetic publishing, brilliant ideas and highly pro-active marketing. To date, Richard has sold thousands of books and become a multiple No.1 best selling author.
Upcoming Live Events: £297
Course Duration: The course runs from 9am to 5pm approx. Please make sure you arrive at the course venue no later than 08:45hrs.
Course Venue: Darling Buds Farm, Tuesnoad Lane (off Pluckley Road), Bethersden, Kent TN26 3EQ
Accommodation: is available on site if required, you can call reservations on: 01233 226222 www.darlingbudsfarm.co.uk
Refreshments: Teas and coffees will be supplied during the course. However, please ensure you bring a packed lunch with you on the day as there are no shops within the vicinity of the farm.